Episode #40: MP - Give Others Processing Time

Episode #40: MP - Give Others Processing Time


I really enjoyed giving a Facebook live presentation a few months back and people seemed to like it, so I turned it into a podcast! Listen in to this podcast where I review the one practice that can help anyone feel heard, seen, and respected. 

This simple seeming practice can make a world of difference for someone. It builds trust and allows authentic connection.  In this podcast, I share why it is necessary, when to apply it, and the steps for how to give someone processing time.

Enjoy and if you want more, please stay tuned for my book coming out this Summer 2021! I go into this and other topics in much more depth for an even better understanding and application.

Sincerely,

Barb Avila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode #65: Let's Talk Inclusion For ALL

Episode #13: BEHAVIOR BABBLE! Home Versus School Behaviors with Pam Smith

Episode #68: Autism and Empathy (Against Empathy)